TMD Society for Transfusion Medicine Services mbH
Health and nurse (f / m / d)
TMD Gesellschaft für transfusionsmedizinische Dienst mbH is a wholly owned subsidiary of Octapharma AG. Together with the Heart and Diabetes Center in Bad Oeynhausen, the TMD Society for Transfusion Medicine Services mbH supplies the region with vital blood products.
For our blood and plasma donation center in Hanover, we are looking for employees (f / m / d) with one of the following qualifications:
• Health and nursing
staff (f / m / d)
• Medical specialist (f / m / d) • Paramedics (f / m / d)
• Dental assistant (f / m / d)
• or similar medical professions
• You accept donors, inform and advise them
• You coordinate appointments and manage the fund
• Manage and maintain the donor data
you • perform the venipuncture and blood – and plasma donation by
• They supervise the dispenser (w / m / d) during the blood – and plasma donation and in emergencies
you • document the donor, blood and Plasma data
• You maintain, check and clean the devices
• You store and freeze the plasmas and samples taken
• You pack and send the plasmas, blood samples and blood products and document this
• You manage the material in
You have completed training as a medical specialist (f / m / d), health and nurse (f / m / d), paramedic (f / m / d), dental assistant (f / m / d), or another medical Training? That is a good prerequisite. Are you always open to new topics? But do you prove perseverance even with recurring tasks? All the better. Do you like to work independently, identify yourself quickly with the company and show genuine friendliness in everyday work because you know what service means? If you are now also good at using your computer and are interested in working with medical devices, you shouldn’t wait long. Apply to us!
These are your working hours
We are flexible there. They also? Because we offer you
• part-time or full-time
• 40 or 30 or 20 hours / week
• 5 days / week (workdays)
• 8 or 6 or 4 hours / day
• early and late shift, if you wish, only late shift (only one shift on Saturdays between 8:45 a.m. and 4:15 p.m.)
We offer you a job that gives you a lot back. Every day. Because you work for a company that is valued. That gives you all the time to familiarize yourself with it – including internal training at our headquarters. Who has relied on responsible and independent employees (f / m / d) in highly professional teams for years. That regularly gives constructive feedback and continuously trains its specialists.
A company in which everyone does everything every day to save lives. Because we know how important new knowledge is over and over again and further training is not just an empty phrase for us. Because we reward your performance fairly.